While some Olathe gyms fold under pressure, SunPoint Fitness is here to stay. With the launch of our new website, we thought it best to answer some of the most common questions we hear from potential clients. Take a look at these personal training FAQs to discover why SunPoint Fitness is more than just the new kid on the block.
Is SunPoint Fitness a “Boutique Gym”?
Unlike traditional gyms, SunPoint Fitness puts just as much emphasis on building relationships as we do muscles. Our trainers believe in the transformative power that these relationships have, which is why we offer small classrooms and one-on-one personal training sessions. Simply put, if you’re committed to healthy living, then our personal trainers are committed to you. If that makes us a boutique gym, we proudly carry the trendsetting torch.
What Personal Training Services & Classes Do You Provide?
Our core goal is to give each of our members the right tools and techniques needed to accomplish their fitness goals. To do that, we offer a variety of personalized exercise regimens and scheduled group sessions.
- One-on-One Personal Training – Our fitness trainers will instruct and guide you toward a healthier “you” through proper exercise, nutritional meal planning, and supplementation.
- Group Fitness Sessions – If you’re dedicated to getting in shape, these small class sessions will push you to your limit alongside fellow SunPoint family members.
- Speed & Agility Training – Athletes require a bit more finesse when it comes to building their work-out routines, which is what our Sports Trainers do best.
In addition to our exercise and personal fitness lessons, we also assist our members by offering general recommendations about their diet, vitamin intake, and how to make healthier lifestyle choices.
Do You Offer Membership Perks or Benefits?
Aside from comprehensive and personalized instruction, your membership also comes with the following benefits:
- Facility access via key card
- Experienced & results-driven personal trainers
- Nutrition plans & dieting advice
- Shower facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- 95 square feet of indoor turf
- Adult Jungle Gym
- Access to Magnum Nutraceuticals, our preferred supplement of choice
We also only require monthly membership fees, so you won’t have to sign a yearlong contract.
Are Your Personal Trainers Experienced?
Yes, all of our personal trainers and fitness instructors are experienced and ready to provide you with results. We currently have nine SunPoint Fitness trainers qualified to lead classes, conduct personal training sessions, and offer their wisdom.
Where Are You Located?
Our SunPoint Fitness facility is located at 15280 S. Keeler Street in Olathe, KS. We’re convenient to both Overland Park and Kansas City, and are open late for our members.
You Sold Me—How Do I Sign Up For Personal Training?
Stop by our gym’s front desk or contact us at 913-945-1661 to get an amazing deal on your monthly membership. And welcome to the SunPoint family!
Sources & Photos: